Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ZIONISM VS ANTISEMITISM RANT

I've been debating some of my BlogCatalog "friends" on the subject of Israel and racism.  I'm shocked at the reactions my comments inspired.  Intelligent, educated people (who need to be better informed) attacked me verbally, calling me a "racist".

ME...A RACIST.  Wow. Of course, these people do not know me personally.  Those who do, however, may call me many things but "racist" is not one of them!  Ridiculous.

So, while I've been "hibernating" in Greece the last 16 yrs. countries are beginning to make it illegal to criticize Israel.  Yeah.  I'm not kidding!

One even (I'm sure in his best superior attitude) said, "If you were in England, you would probably be subject to prosecution!"  And that's a GOOD thing?!

Now I'm reading about Canada's law along the same lines.  Aaaaahhhh!!!!!

People, they are trying to make this a law in the U.S.  THE U.S!  When this happens, you can be sure it is an evil harbinger for the future of FREE SPEECH in America. (I know, "evil" is a loaded word--but I am so outraged right now that I can't think of a more accurate one.)

So, the people in those countries where it is illegal to say the truth, are ham-stringed.  You can criticize ANY other country--but NOT Israel!  (I wanna fill this page with exclamation marks!)  >:0(  Grrrrrr.......  I feel angry.

I also feel sorrow for the future of the United States, the Palestinians, and anywhere else freedom of speech does not exist.  We are becoming a fascist nation fast!

There are even specific words you can't say like "occupied territories" and "massacre."  Here's a YouTube video on "S__T Canadian Students Can't Say. It is on:  http://seriouslyfreespeech.ca/

"But I'm not a racist! I am anti-Zionist.  Those are 2 totally different concepts."  And I have said it ad nauseum with many arguments to back up my statements.

It doesn't matter.  Logic doesn't matter, critical thinking skills don't matter.  DENIAL is furiously at work in the minds of most Zionists.  Really, it's like a switch is turned off in other people's critical thinking when discussing race.  Nobody home. Creepy.

The Powers That Be (TPTB) have decided that anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism mean the SAME thing.  All over the web I read:  anti-Zionism is racism.  HUH?!! But if you say it enough times, write it enough times, write it into law, voila'! They have the same meaning. (NOT!)

Anti-Zionism is not racism.  Period.  They are two different words with different meanings.

You Zionists seem to be "well-conditioned" and purposely misled.  Your emotions have overcome your logic. For the sake of the world, put aside your fear and get your heads straight.  There really are people who are against the country of Israel, but have no ill feelings toward the inhabitants or believers of Zionism.

I don't hate Zionists; I hate their actions, their policies, their deceptions, their racism against the Arab, racism against everyone else who is NOT Jewish(!), their murders of women and children, their control over the lives of Palestinians (even over water!) purposely created to make life hell for Palestinians.

The hypocrisy of Israel is outrageous.  We don't hear enough about it on U.S. TV or in the news, but the WEB--ah, the web--

I'm sure I will post many, many articles on the Israeli conflict in the future.  And I better do it fast, before it becomes illegal. ;0)

SEE POSTS:  IS ANTI-ZIONISM ANTI-SEMITISM?  and SETTING THE ISRAELI QUESTION STRAIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment